Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Bright Idea....


...Well it might not be so bright to you all but I am doing it anyway!! :-)
I have had a horrrible month! Here it is over 3 months since Brian left and I only lost 7 pounds and gained one of those back!! I HATE grocery shopping and packing my lunch. Period. Well there is this lady that plays Bunco with me. She is on a doctor approved "shake" diet that is done at a local hospital here. I can't afford to pay the hefty price to actually buy the supplies from them but I have decided for two weeks I will impliment my OWN shake diet. I will start tomorrow and do a blog every evening before bed for two weeks and see how it works out. I sure hope I see some results. Now this diet is going to seem...well bland and hard...but it is much better than the one she will be on b/c she can have no solid foods...period. I do not plan on staying on this diet forever. This is what I plan on doing for two weeks until I "jump start" myself and then I will modify it to be somewhat...normal!



So here is my plan:
Daily I will talk a multi-vitamin, iron and thyroid pill. I will attempt to drink 100 oz of water daily. I will also walk a minimum of 45 minutes daily and do 30 minutes of weights on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.
Breakfast - Shake
Morning Snack - Apple
Lunch - Shake
Afternoon Snack - Broccoli (raw)
Dinner - Shake
Evening Snack - 1 Orange & 1 Cup (raw) Broccoli
This totals to be 1482 calories a day.
So I do realize this seems extreme but I will be honest...it has gotten to this point!
I will check back in tomorrow!!!

No comments: