Friday, September 14, 2007

Jump Start Diet - Day 2





I made it another day!

Day 2 was a little harder. I was a little more tempted to eat early in the day but I didn't. Also, I got busy when I got home from work and fed Baylee, etc. Then after she got in bed I realized...It was 9:15 and I had not even had my shake! So I was bad...I skipped it last night b/c I felt that was too late to even have one!
So this is what I did:


I Drank 2 Shakes today! (Breakfast, Lunch)

An Apple For Mid-Morning Snack!



One Orange for an Afternoon Snack!



100 oz of Water!


Exercise!!

I went to the gym. YEAH! Tuesday and Thrusdays are my weight days. So that is what I worked on. I didn't do but about 5 minutes cardio just to warm up before my weight session. I know it worked b/c I feel just a tiny bit sore as I write this!

Today (Friday) should be fairly easy. What I am worried about is sticking to it over the weekend. I don't have any drastic plans this weekend so maybe that will make it easy for me. Plus, I am going to try to carry around a water bottle all weekend and some sugar free gum and see if that helps!! HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: