Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Biggest Loser - 9/11/07!!


I have been really emotional this week but I tell you hearing their stories...you know before they picked teams. I cried! I guess because I could relate to alot of them! I also cried when the older guy made it to Bob first! I don't know if I cried because I was happy for him or if I was crying because even I - be many years younger than him - could not have beat him to the finish line! Good for him!!

I was also thinking how HARD they work out. WOW! My little 45 mintues on the treadmill is NOTHING compared to their workouts. I am REALLY going to have to push myself to be more like that.

I really don't have a favorite yet but I think the girl that got voted off last night...well she was a good choice...in my opinion anyway.

Did you watch? What are your opinions/thoughts on last nights show? Is there any certain person on the show that you can relate to more than other - based on size/body image?




TIFFANY'S BIGGEST LOSER PROFILE

Ther person I more closely relate to is Hollie. We are close to the same size...though I am a little bigger because she is about 2 inches taller than me. Something about her just reminds me of myself. Though I might change my mind latter on...this is who I am kind of following and watching. Now as for me...here is pretty much a current picture of me. It was taken about a month ago...after my 6 pound loss. It is REALLY scary. Probably one of the worst pictures I have seen of myself in awhile. Most of the reason why is someone took this picture without me being able to say "shoulders up" "let me stand behind something" "chin out", etc. This is the all day everyday me...I really hope in the next two weeks this image begins to change some...





No comments: