Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jump Start Diet - Day 4 (Cheat Day)

Well I had decided early on that I was going to try to have a cheat day one day a week. On that day really try not to go over my calories but eat a little worse that day! :-) Brians family was in town. I went and spent time with them and it was alot of fun. We went to P.F. Chang's for lunch, went bowling, went to Cozumel for dinner and then had cake and ice cream at his mom's house for his cousin's birthday!! So I was really scared as to what my calorie intake was going to be. I just drank lots of water to keep my belly full and ate very small portions of everything I did eat. I had no rice, no ice cream, etc. At the Mexican place I had 5 chips...then I put my straw wrapper in my salsa bowl and pushed it aside so I wouldn't be tempted to eat anymore.

So this is how I did:


Almond Cashew Chicken 335
Wonton Soup 350
One Bite of a Spring Roll 50
Salsa 7
Chips 50
Cheese Enchilada 225
Enchilada Red Sauce 150
Birthday Cake 75

So this totals to my calorie count for 1250

I know I have been trying to get 1500 but I am glad I had some leadway just in case the calorie counter I used was not very accurate.

Water!

I probably only had about 60 oz of Water Today

Exercise!

No significant Exercise but I did go bowling which my guess wiht my research on the net shows I probably burned at least 356 calories and I know that isn't just great but oh well! I tried! :-)

No comments: