Thursday, April 20, 2006

My pants story...

It's so funny that you posted your pants story, because the very same thing happened to me this morning and I was going to post about. My post was going to be titled "Who needs a scale when you have jeans?" Jeans have always been a great indicator as to how my diet's going. You always know that you've gained a few if you have to lay down to button them up! I pulled out a pair of 18 misses that were still pretty snug last month. I could get them on, but I could barely breath. Well, I needed to wear jeans today because I have to do some manual labor at work later. My other pair (18W) were dirty, so I went for the snug ones. I was shocked, they went right on and buttoned without any sucking in. They are even a little loose in the waist. I've only lost 1 or 2 lbs since the last time I tried them, but I've obviously lost a few inches too. Woo Hoo! It's a good day!! I may get brave and pull out my 16's this weekend.

By the way, I love the part about your "sucker in panties" - I can so relate!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I so agree! I mean jeans are definitely the best way to tell if you have lost...or gained! I keep wanting to get a pair in the next size down and hang in my closet for encouragment!