Thursday, April 27, 2006

Whew!

My husband likes to work on vehicles. He has had a truck for several years now he was going to "get around" to fixing. Well he got it cranked and drove it around the block. When he got back my daughter asked if he fixed it. He said yes would you like to go for a ride? Well we all piled in and rode around the block. When we pulled in the driveway and got ready to get out my daughter said, "Whew!" *While holding her hand to her chest as if she were having a heart atack!* We looked at her and she just shook her head and got out of the truck like, "Thank Goodness." My husband asked her "Were you scared that I didn't fix it right and we weren't going to make it home?" She said, "Well..." and then to keep from hurting daddy's feelings she turned around and walked inside. It really cracked me up! You know she is a daddy's baby because had anyone else "doubted" him he would have hit the roof! Ha!

No comments: