Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Update

It's been a while since I've posted about the diet lifestyle change. I've been on a bit of a hiatus for the last month or so. Even though I have posted a few times that "I am back on plan", that's only been lasting a day or so before I slowly start straying. So for the last time, I am back on plan and have been for about 3 days. I'm back to counting the calories and staying under 1300. I started to gain a few when I quit counting. One day I thought I had done pretty well, but then went back and counted the calories and it was at 1800. I think my internal "calorie estimator" is off just a bit!!
When I was keeping it under 1200, the lbs were going. And even though it seemed slow at the time, 2-3 lbs a week is actually pretty quick. I'm watching the fat also and trying to increase the protein. I've started drinking a Slim Fast Low Carb Shakes (20g of protein) in the afternoon and it's seems to really help curb the hunger.
I weighed in at 217 on Friday, but I'm back down to 213 today. I'll make my "official" weigh in tomorrow on "Weigh In Wednesday"!

No comments: