Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Oh Those Pants!!!


Yup those pants..you know the ones. You buy them and they really aren't that comfy but you think just a couple of pounds and they will be fine. Well I bought those pants...last year. I wore them once with those good panties that suck you in. WELL I have been SO busy lately that I forgot to wash work clothes and I was left with ...you guessed it...the pants! I couldn't find my good "sucker in panties" so I just had my regular ones on. I closed my eyes, slowly pulled them up, buttoned them without sucking in...WHAT...did that really just happen!! I run to the mirror and look to see if they really were "the pants" and guess what...they were!!! They are even lose in a couple of places!! Woohoo!! SO I had to share my pants story with you!!

Do any of you have a good "pants" story???

No comments: