Thursday, April 13, 2006

Weigh - In Wednesday...a day late - Traci

212...ok 213, is in the right direction but I'm not celebrating until I get back to 208, my lowest on this journey so far.

So there were no donuts to battle this morning, but there was a huge Easter basket full of goodies on my desk this morning. It had a huge chocolate bunny, lots of candy and several other non-edible items. So cute! We all got one. They were from the diviion heads.

Well it's 3:00 in the afternoon and I've sat next this basket all day and only been tempted once...and I gave in. I caved...I ate the one and only peanut butter bon bon in the basket. It was goood. I had to eat it, Brayden hates peanut butter :) The rest will be recycled into his Easter Basket. I tried to find how many calories were in a bon bon....I'm estimating it was around 150. Considering that only brings my day's total to 500 so far, I'm not feeling too guilty about it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Excellent idea, this blog. The more encouragement, the better!