Friday, March 05, 2004

ABC's of Tiffany

A - Always on the go!
B - Beautiful Daughter - Baylee!
C - Cares for Others
D - Dancing.....love it!
E - Easily amused!
F - Friendly - too friendly sometimes...
G - GREAT husband named Brian!
H - Hunter is one of my brothers.
I - Ivey is my maiden name.
J - Justin is my other brother!
K - Know ALOT of people
L - Love Julia Roberts movies!
M - Mary Higgins Clark - love her books.
N - Not TOO Nosey! *wink*
O - Oceans ...... I think they are beautiful.
P - Practical
Q - Quiet...okay...well NEVER!
R - Ready for fun.
S - Savoir is Jesus Christ.
T - Trustworthy.
U - UNCONDITIONAL love for my family.
V- Very crazy dogs Tyson & Storm.
W - Willing to admit when I am wrong.
X - "X" 'cited about life! :)
Y - Yogurt & Ice Cream are my favorite!
Z - 'Zats all folks!!!!

No comments: