Monday, March 15, 2004

Wonderful Weekend

I had a really good weekend! I am feeling pretty refreshed today but really not in the mood to work! Friday night my hubby, daughter and I grabbed a quick dinner and made a quick trip to the store.....then we raced home to get in bed by 8:45pm! Okay, okay....I know we sound like old people (especially since we went to bed before our five year old)...but we have had alot going on and needed the rest! Saturday morning we hung out around the house and then my in-laws came over for what turned out to be a very enjoyable two hour visit. Afterwards, my hubby and I had a date night. We went to eat at Up The Creek and the went to see the movie Secret Window. (Which I DO NOT recommend....boring!) Sunday we lounged around that morning then met the in-laws at Planet Rock and then had dinner at Corky's. After dinner we made our second trip to Wal-Mart for the weekend where my husband bought our daughter a new bike for her birthday and I got a DVD with my favorite actress in it (Julia Roberts)Mona Lisa Smiles. It was a good "girlie" movie! So that is pretty much it for my weekend! How was yours?

No comments: