Thursday, March 18, 2004

Busy Week

This has been such a busy week! Monday night I ate out with some family members at one of my favorite resturaunts. (Kyoto's Japanese Steak House) It is one of those places where they cook your food right in front of you. It is YUMMY! The serving sizes are UNREAL! Every time I come out of there I feel like a stuffed cow! Tuesday night my daughter's grandparents came over to have a "play date" with her. Last night Brian, his mom, Baylee, Terry and I all ate at a new resturaunt in Flowood, Logan's Roadhouse. I thought the food was really good and the company was even better. I am so glad that my mother-in-law and I have such a good relationship now. She is a sweetie! Tonight Brian and I are going to the grand opening of "Headliners" (I mentioned this in an earlier post). I am SO tired but excited for the extra "fun" time I get to spend with Brian before he leaves. Tomorrow night we have to run around and do last minute errands before he goes out of town. Saturday night his dad's family is coming to see our new house and take us out to eat for Brian's "going away" party. Sunday afternoon will be interesting. It will kind of be a "come and go" gathering for any of Brian's friends and family who want to see him before he leaves. It has been a really good past couple of weeks and I have stayed busy which has kept my mind off of things but I do wish I would have had a little more alone time with him. Of course, anytime is special. I am just glad he has been having fun and had his mind off of things. I can imagine he is probably pretty nervous.

I know you are thinking....blah, blah, blah!!

No comments: