Friday, March 19, 2004

Time Flys

Time flys not only when you are having fun BUT when you are not looking forward to something! I am feeling a little like this picture.....a SAD BABY! Brian found out that he will now have to stay in a hotel Monday night and I can't stay with him. That makes me sad because that is one day less that I will get to see him. WHICH means that Sunday night will be the last night we will be able to spend time together in our own house. ONLY THREE MORE NIGHTS....*sob**sob*. Thus far the game plan is to take him to the military recruit office Monday morning and then just play it by ear. I will know more later but as of now it seems like I won't get to go to the airport or anything with him. I guess that is to keep people from acting like fools when their "babies" leave! I made him laugh by telling him I would lay down on the floor and hug his leg and scream, "No!" like you see these crazy people do in movies! Ha! I just hope that this goes by fast, but unfortunately I don't think it will! He is not even gone yet and I miss him already!

No comments: