Friday, March 12, 2004

Headliners...I'm A Vip!

I am SO excited! Tuesday my husband won VIP passes to a new club that is opening in Jackson! The name of it is Headliners Entertainment Resort. It is a quadplex of dining and entertainment. The 30,000-square-foot building will house a Cactus Cafe, Banana Joe's Island Party, Rascal's Comedy Club and Headliners Live, a room whre local and national musical acts will perform. This is an AWESOME thing for Jackson! We have really needed something like this for awhile. My husband and I don't go out very often but when we do it is with another couple and we have the hardest time deciding on what to do. All of us are so laid back and no one ever wants to make a decision. This is perfect because everyone has options and everyone is satisfied. The only other place that has ever really stuck around in Jackson is "The Dock" which did have a club in the same parking lot and you could pay one price to get in both BUT that was really not my "thing". Inside the sports bar at Headliners will be three large projection televisions, eight big-screen TVs, pool tables, video games and an open patio facing Ridgewood Road with two cabana bars. My brother in law was offered a position to DJ but turned it down because he has too much on his plate already. He, however, is working on an ad for them in a magazine he co-owns called, The Jackson Free Press. I think the tickets are for Thursday, March 18th.....I will do an update to let you know how it goes!

No comments: