Monday, March 29, 2004

What The HECK Is Wrong With Me!

I am going through MAJOR "missing my husband blues" today. Am I going to have to join some kind of HBCA? (Husband at Boot Camp Anonymous) Will this go away or will I be tortured for the next 46 days! (Yes I have counted!) The only way I can explain it ....it is like hot flashes.....one minute you are fine the next you are burning up. Well one minute I am fine and the next minute I am missing him like crazy. I promised him that I would write every night but I did not realize until now exactly how much we tell each other and how much we are involved in each others life. By the time he gets his first letter it will be like a novel! I just hope he is doing well.....I am sure he is fine but I just can't help to wonder. I have to hear these four things from my five (almost 6!) year old EVERYDAY. "Momma, when is daddy coming home?" "Momma, I miss daddy." "Momma, remember when daddy......" and "Momma, I bet daddy would like to do this." I sure hope the time flies by!

No comments: