Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Brian MIA: I lied...

Okay I lied! That was not my last MIA post for awhile! I was checking my email right after my last post and I got this one from Brian at the USO. (If you don't know the USO is where the miliatary people go to "hang out" until their next flight or whatever.) It really touched me that he emailed me BUT made me feel so better! I will post the email even though he will hate me for it when he gets home! Oh well, I can deal with that!

To : tiffgarrett@hotmail.com
Subject : Hello From Philly

Hey baby,
I saw they had a computer with internet so I wanted to drop you and and everyone there a line. I hope no one misses me to much, and want you all to know I'll be fine. See you all on May 16. Love you all. Especially YOU and BAYLEE.

**One correction to his email - Actually I THINK they said his graduation will be May 14th and the 16th would be the day that we would fly home together.....BUT who cares at this point! I am just glad to hear from him and even more glad that he remembered my email address because he asks me AT LEAST once a week what it is!

No comments: