Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Brian MIA: Sad Eyes

Well this will be my last Brian MIA (Missing In Action) update for awhile! If I could draw I would draw sad eyes because that is how I feel! Brian called me a moment ago to tell me that he made it to Philadelphia and that he was at the USO waiting on the bus to take him to Cape May, New Jersey. He said there was not really much to see this trip because it was dark but if I flew into Philadelphia that it seemed really pretty, at night anyway. He said the flight was fine and that he was just really tired. He definitely sounded that way! That really makes me sad! This has been very physically and emotionally draining on him. I will just pray, pray, pray for him! Then wish for God Speed on his first letter getting here because I miss him like crazy already! This too shall pass................boohoo!

No comments: