Tuesday, March 09, 2004

USCG

My dear sweet husband is leaving in two weeks to go to USCG boot camp. Those who know me KNOW I will be a sobbing little baby! I don't know what I will do without my sweetheart for two whole months! I won't even get to hear his voice until the 5th week! BOOHOO!

Various people have had some questions about boot camp and what all it consists of. I am posting this site so you can check out what exactly Brian will be doing the next couple of months.

For the family and friends of Brian....several people have asked me about writing to him while he is gone. Since it takes so long to get mail and since he won't have time to respond to everyone individually we decided it would be best if you would send me the letter and I will send it to him when I send mine. I am SURE I will be sending him a letter AT LEAST once a week! *wink* Also, I will be updating via this website with any new information, letters or phone calls I get from Brian while he is gone!

No comments: