Thursday, September 14, 2006

All About The Mindset

Well. I. Sure. Have. Had. A. Horrible. Mindset.

I am telling you I have been stressed to the max....as I know you have!!!! It seems like the more stressed I am the more food I force down the hatch! SO today - it is all about me!!! Brian is going to leave in the morning to go to drill. I am going to get up come to work with an open mind tomorrow. Pick up Baylee go home and "unclutter" my house Friday night and Saturday. I may get a pedicure and get my hair done. I might work on playing "catch up" at work. Then Saturday night a good friend of mine and myself may catch a late move or go "wal-marting" or get some coffee or something.

So you are thinking...what does all of this have to do with weight loss???? Well I think alot of my problem has been clutter and unorganization make me stressed...not to mention the past years drama building up on me.....when I am stressed I eat...so this weekend is going to be all about DESTRESSING!!!! In turn I will hopefully have a better mindset to start a new diet plan on Monday!!!

No comments: