Monday, September 11, 2006

Play Ball

Ok, so I know I've said it a dozen times over the last few months... but this really is a new start. I really am back in game and ready to win!! I weighed in this morning at 216. Considering that I've pretty much blown it for the last few months, I'm actually pleased with that. I had gotten down to 209 for two days, but I would say my official lowest weight from the last time I "played the game" was 213, so I guess 3 lbs in the last 4 months isn't that bad. However it is a move in the wrong direction and it's time to put a stop to it.

So beginning today I will start tracking my food intake. I'm going to continue counting calories, but I'm not going to allow so much sugar and white flour foods. I've followed the Body For Life program in the past with great success so I'm going to stick with their food and exercise program, but still count calories. The one thing that BFL incorporates into their program is a "free day". Saturday will be my free day, but I'm still going to count calories and set my limit at 1600. I have to go grocery shopping before I can truly start BFL, but I am going to start counting calories today.

So here's to the first day of the last time that I say I'm back in the game..

B- Mini Whole Wheat Bagel w/T Polamer Jam - 160 / Coffee w/ cream and S & L - 40
S - Slice of 2% Cheese - 68
L - Ramen Noodles - 300
S - South Beach Bar - 100
D - Shrimp Alfredo - 265 / 2 rolls - 180
S - Fat free pudding - 100

Total Calories - 1213
Total Water - zero
Total Exercise - 30 minutes of walking

No comments: