Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Enemy

The evil Krispy Kreme monster reared it's ugly head again today. This morning as I walked down the hall towards the kitchen at work, I smelled the sweet, sweet smell of the enemy that was about to be in my face. I turned the corner and saw the spread... two dozen glistening hot donuts.
So what did I do?
I did what any woman does when faced with an enemy... I walked by them, stuck my snobby nose in the air and completely igmored them as I headed for the fridge to grab my yogurt. I grabbed the yogurt, turned around and walked out the door; not before I turned around and stuck my tonque out at them though.
So take that Mr. Krispy Kreme. You've won this battle one too many times and now it's war!
Bring it on!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Sob! Sob! You are my hero!!!! :-)