Monday, September 04, 2006

Dear Diary

We are accountable. Accountable for what you say? Ourselves and each other! I agree 100% with what Traci has said below. No one else may ever read this site...it may just be Traci and Tiff telling the world (or no one in particular) how life is! So I am just as guilty as Traci as not blogging. Reading your blogs Traci make me feel more motivated. I was so excited to see there was actually a post on this site! It has been awhile. So not only are we accountable to ourselves and our children but we have to be accountable to each other. To see you on here makes me more motivated to go with it! When we were blogging I was losing weight but the minute one of us slacks off BOTH of us slack off! So from now on I am going to try to remember it is not just me on here. I have to keep doing this for you, too! I am from now on going to be just accountable for your struggles as I am my own!! We CAN do this. The fact that we have even kept this site up is impressive in itself! That is step one!!! We just need to move beyond that! We can do it!!!!

No comments: