Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Baby!

So after you get the info on those Dr.'s you talked about a couple of post ago let me know!

Glad to know that (not that you have murmur) but about the meds because you know I have taken them, too. I have some left and was going to get back on but I think I will change my mind after reading that!!!

I missed the second half of biggest loser. Brian set the timer for one hour but that is okay! I am going to do some reading online and catch up. (*Note to Self* Call and get DVR hooked back up.)

This week I did "okay". Before I got sick I had made plans with a co-work to walk before work. We met up Wednesday morning and because of running late only got a small walk in. (We bring extra clothes, shoes, etc. so we can freshen up afterwards.) So then we got a good one in at lunch and had subway. I have decided that instead of trying to try them both at once I am going to work on just the exercise first. Make it a habit (at least 30 days or so) and then focus on what I drink and make that a habit and then focus on the food. It will take a while this way but like we always say ...... we didn't get like this over night so it is going to take just as long to lose it!!

No comments: