Monday, September 04, 2006

I AM A SLACKER

That is me alright. A blogging slacker!!! The summers are always so crazy for me because I am not on a schedule! Now that my daughter is back in school maybe things will be easier for me! I am going to TRY to blog at least once a week! No one may even be out there reading it but it is strange how my little personal blog - or my online diary - keeps me in line! It is like when I have pushed away from blogging everything else falls apart. I haven't figured out the link yet but I just know today I am getting back on the wagon on a lot of things in my life. One of the many things I need to do is update my pictures! Ha! They are a little outdated but in time it will happen!

I am still working as a paralegal, my daughter started 3rd grade, cheerleading (which by the way me and one of my best friends are coaching), gymnastics and I am going to school full time online through a local community college! Whew! Well sorry it has been awhile guys but I am back!!! Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments: