Thursday, September 14, 2006

Life Change

Have you ever come to a place in your life where you feel like you just need a change. My life has been so crazy lately. I can place no blame anywhere. Just life, you know? People change, people grow apart, arguments happen, no one is right or wrong but simply stating their American born right of having an opinion. Sometimes we just end up being different people. It is no ones fault, it is life, it happens. So today I am soul searching...life is feeling good...even with all the stresses I am facing now. Hopefully sooner than later I will be over this hump but in the meantime I am trying to enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Life is a constant change ... but sometimes there are bigger changes than others, ones that totally change the path we were on.

No doubt some of us get through changes better than others, but, I think with each changes tehre is something to learn.

Sounds like you are keeping positive with what sounds like a change that could be difficult. Take care and keep looking at the bright side.