Monday, September 18, 2006

One day at a time.

Ok, so remember last week's post about how I was going to get back on the wagon and start posting, blah, blah, blah?? Well, that lasted all of one day, the posting anyway. The counting calories...well that lasted 2 days! What is up with me? I get so fired up and then 3 days into it, I fizzle out. The obvious answer is that I must not really want it. BUT, I do want it. I guess I just don't want to work for it. I've posted about this before and I still don't understand it. Rather than analyze it though, I've just got to but last week behind me and start fresh today. I'm just going to take it one day at a time. I'm not commiting to being on point for the rest of the week... I'm focusing on today and today only. I'll think about tomorrow when tomorrow gets here. So here's to today!

PS - When going back through the old posts and searching for the post that I liked to above, I realized how many times we have both said that we are starting again. Just think if we had really done it all those times before, we would be done with this site and wearing our skinny jeans right now!

No comments: