Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Redoing My Game Plan!

So far I am actually feeling good! Yesterday I didn't seem to feel as well but today I just feel like I have a lot of energy. I am really not "hungry" at all but lots of things sound good. For instance, I am not even a dorritos fan but Baylee was eating some and I can almost envision how good they would taste. We also have some powdered donuts here but fortunately they haven't sounded good. I dreamed yesterday about eating a pickle and a burger from Krystal. It really is mind over matter I think. I thought I could get something and no one would not the difference but for once I thought...I WOULD. Not to mention one little chip would completely ruin what I am working towards. I keep telling myself I have had over 32 years to eat what I want & like I read on another person's website...the food isn't going anywhere. I can always eat later on when I am healthier and can eat just a small serving of something bad occasionally. I came across a gem of a website about a lady who has been doing OptiFAST (the program I am basing my fast off of). She has said so many informative things. Between reading her website (optifastblog.wordpress.com) and watching the show Traci suggested (Fat, Sick & Nearly Dying) I feel really good about my decision to make this change in my life. I am glad that day three has gone so well and I am in hopes that the rest of the week continues to go just as well!

So my plan redo is this (based on the things I have read):

Month 1: Continue with my shakes/water only for the remainder of my four weeks.

Month 2: Morning slim fast bar/1 cup milk; lunch shake; afternoon snack chicken broth; dinner shake

Month 3: Morning slim fast bar/1 cup milk; lunch shake; afternoon snack chicken broth; dinner 4 oz chicken and 1/2 cup of veggies

Month 4: Morning slim fast bar/1 cup milk; salad; afternoon snack chicken broth; dinner 4 oz chicken and 1/2 cup of veggies


No comments: