Sunday, January 29, 2012

TG's Daily Total: 1/29/12

5 Shakes
2 Cups of chicken broth (10 calories...lots of sodium! Yikes!)
8 1/2 glasses of water
1 glass of Emergency (Vitamin C lemonade)

Took Zyrtec and Nyquil Daytime/Night time Sinus medicine.

*No "real" exercise but spent about 10/15 minutes coming up with an exercise game plan for tomorrow so did some low cardio for a few minutes.


Also, I cheated today. I made it two weeks and then stinking cheated. Geesh. I was cooking deer steak strips in the crock pot & when I went to stir them I don't know what happened but I had a bite. Next thing I knew I had 3 1/2 inch x 2 inch strips, 2 bite size pieces of deer sausage and a nibble of the corner of cornbread. I have been miserable and mad at myself all day for that. True that the bit I ate probably wasn't even enough to equal 150 calories if that but still made me mad. I also notice that the past two days...I am assuming it is the medicine?...I feel SO much more hungry than usual but have to go ahead and keep taking the meds for at least a few more days until I am 100%. It also proved another thing to me...I am not ready for real food. That is all I could think about all night now! 

No comments: