Monday, January 23, 2012

TG's Week 1 Recap

I did it! I survived week 1! I even came home from class today and went & weighed (middle of the day, lots of water & my shakes ingested, t-shirt, blue jeans & tennis shoes) and I STILL weighed almost 5 pounds less than I did this same day last week! So here is a food recap (you can see journals below) and a few things I have thought and noticed this week:



  • I did perfect on my shakes all week!
  • I didn't have any cheats all week! Yay!
  • No exercise
  • I did my best to drink all my water every day but some days I just couldn't get close.
  • I noticed when I was sleeping that I could actually breathe and was sleeping with my mouth shut. (In the past 8-10 years I pretty much have to sleep with my mouth somewhat open to be able to breathe!)
  • At school I missed the elevator and went up two sets of stairs to meet up with friends and not until I got to the top did I notice I wasn't even winded! (I haven't even exercised so not sure what that is about?)
  • My tail-bone and knees have been bothering me lately and I just thought as I was typing this how my hip usually hurts and after one week on this diet no pain! I don't know if maybe it is having more water in my system or if it is because of the milk.
  • I have SOOO much energy! You wouldn't think so with the fact that I haven't had solid food in over 7 days now but really I feel GREAT!
:-) Oh Happy Day!

No comments: