Monday, January 23, 2012

Weird Water!!



I make no bones about the fact that I am NOT a water person normally. Being on my new "life change" and hopefully for the rest of my life I am trying really hard to "get addicted" to water. Okay so not in the sense of the people in a mental institution who drink so much they get drunk off it but you get the idea. *grin* I have noticed I am very weird about my water.


When I very first started this diet I had to "gag' down the water. I had to add the Ocean Spray packets (just like the more popular Crystal Lite ones but I prefer Ocean Spray). I would put it in my water bottles and get after it. Then I would get burnt out and drink it just plain in a cup of ice but I can taste the "plastic" hose taste in the ice when I drink it plain (from the ice maker). I tried the drink it fast through the straw fix. All of these things were okay for a bit then I got burnt out. My newest thing is I bought a bottle of smart water & after I finished off I keep refilling it. It has about 4 cups of water per bottle so if I can drink 3 of those today I will be to my goal of 12 cups. 


So maybe this wasn't too informative but I write it to just let everyone know...it doesn't matter HOW you drink your water as long as you keep drinking it! I am sure in a day or so I will get tired of the smart water bottle and move on to something else. Just keep drinking!!!!

1 comment:

obisity solution said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective
mini gastric bypass surgery Cancun