Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working Through It

Today I haven't been as "upbeat" about my diet. I haven't cheated or wanted to cheap but still not very "excited" about it. I think some of it is that I am stressed about money, I am tired, my back hurts from sitting in class and it is cloudy today! It HIT me on the way home when I mentally thought about something I would like to snack on when I get home that all these things (stress, tired, mood) immediately made me just to "thinking" I needed to eat. Pre-life change I would have come home and eaten all kinds of things but I didn't. I was so proud that I was able to "notice" why I was wanting that food.

Last night, I cooked my family a whole meal and didn't even "try" it. I am able to "smell" and notice things more when it comes to food. 

I have also implemented something I am calling "Netflix" therapy.I have been watching any little documentary I can about weight loss, exercise and healthy eating/fasting, etc.

No comments: