Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TG's Daily Total: 1/16/12

Even if I don't get a chance to do this everyday I am going to try to do it as often as possible. As I said before I am doing "shakes" for a month. Might not be the right choice for everyone but this is my "jump-start". On week five I will add in something at breakfast (taking away one of my shakes), week 6 I will add in something at lunch (taking away another shake) and week 7 I will add in something at dinner taking away another shake, week 8 I will add a morning snack (taking away another shake!) and week 9 add an afternoon snack (taking away the final shakes!).

1/16/12

Meals: 6 shakes (1440 Calories)
2 Ocean Spray water packs (10 Calories)

Water: 12 glasses

Exercise: Nada! :/

Other: Multi-vitamin, Vitex Berry (For my female stuff!), hydroxycut (I have one bottle that I have taken before and I am only taking half the dose a day until the bottle runs out to get me used to not eating much each day!)

No comments: