Wednesday, December 07, 2005

History of Eggnog



Well Hello! Happy Friday to everyone! Can't stay long just wanted to tell you all hello! This will be my last post until Monday! Busy day at work! We are having an office Christmas party! Yeah! Then tomorrow one of my friends and I are throwing a "Christmas Party" for all of our friends. We have been planning this for months and I am so excited! We have a lot of little loose ends to tie up before then but everything is coming together nicely!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Joe said...

You have a great weekend too girl enjoy the partys!

Desiree said...

Well... between socializing and painting I guess we WON'T see you much - enjoy the parties!

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

i was thinking of.... hmmmm.. i will get back to you on monday lol

Brenda said...

heh, I like the cow's idea.