Friday, December 30, 2005

It's Friday! Have A Happy New Year!

Well how is everyone!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was very nice and I got to visit with all of my family and give lots of gifts and I also got lots of great gifts! Most importantly we got to celebrate Jesus' birthday!

All and all the holidays were good. Work has been a little crazy. Not that we have been busy but the fact that out of 50 people at our office only about 15 are actually here today. Not to mention out of our whole little department I have been the only one that has been here everyday all day for the past two weeks! Others have come and gone or not been here at all. I on many occasions have been the only one in our group that was at the office. I should take advantage of that but it is hard knowing I have a hundred things I need to be at home doing too!

Let's see - what else - OH - there was an incident at a Christmas party I was at. When the party was said and done everything was fine but a week later someone had to start it all back up. Needless to say the past 3 weeks have been hell! I should not have even had to worry about that sort of thing!! I am too old for this drama. ANYWAY - so as of last night it is finally all over with. {I Hope.} It seems like this thing never dies. Every time it is "over" someone brings it back up!!This is why all of us that gossip need to learn that you can't do that because you can really make someones life miserable! ANYWHO!! There are just times in your life when you have to decide what is really important and what friendships or aquantances are worth holding on too. It will all come out in the wash but I refuse to discuss it anymore!

Well guess I better get back to work - just curious though - has anyone set any New Years resolutions?

My only one would be to try to live my life a little better. I have learned that no matter how good you try to be some people still won't appreciate it; however, I am not very good at letting go and letting God. This morning I heard that new Carrie Underwood song "Jesus Take The Wheel". It brought me to tears and the chorus reminded me of what I sometimes forget. Let go and have faith b/c I can't always handle things on my own!"

God Bless! Have a Safe and Happy New Years!

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all on my own
I'm letting go So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel

3 comments:

Joe said...

Sounds like you've been busy! You have a great New year too girl!

Desiree said...

Happy New Year, Tiff. No resolutions here, only to resolve to have no resolutions. As always I want to try and work on health and wellness (mental, physical, social) - that is my lifelong goal .

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Happy 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!