Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Weigh - In Wednesday: Tiffany


Well I decided that instead of weighing in on Mondays I will do it on Wednesdays. Just thought "Weigh - In" Wednesday sounded good! Also, I am bad about putting things off until Monday. I will start a new diet Monday, I will do such and such Monday. It is like I make such excuses that I can't start something in the middle of the week - so this "Life Change" is going to be all around for me - not just about weight but about changing my whole life!

So to the weigh - in. When we decided to do this (even before you got the website up and going) I was 258. As of this morning I am 252. That makes it a loss of 6lbs. I know the first pounds are always "water weight" but to me any loss is good! I had told myself that I won't to lose AT LEAST 10 by the end of the year so hopefully I can accomplish that goal.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Woo Hoo.... you go girl!! That is awesome. I will start weighing in on Wednesday too. That way we will be on the same page. I did weigh this morning, so I will go ahead and post it. Even though we have a "weigh in day", I can't help it.... I still weigh everyday.

Tiff said...

I know! People always say don't worry about weighing everyday because it fluctuates so much but I just can't help it either!