Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh My!


So does my picture give you any clues as to how I did and how my weigh-in will go tomorrow? Ha! I - as you did - ate way too much and TONS of stuff I shouldn't have! I am sure my weigh-in will be horrific but that is what this thing is about - being honest! I was really tired so even though I am back on CC (calorie counting) I did not do so well for lunch. I had mexican which as you know is horrible! However, that is all I have eaten today and I won't eat tonight considering I figured what I ate to be over 1500 C!!! Sheesh! I also have ALOT to do when I get home tonight around the house so that will add in some exercise. I haven't drank any water today so I REALLY need to do that! So maybe if I get my water in and do enough work tonight then my day won't look too bad!

Starting tomorrow I am going to have to bring my lunch OR only plan to eat out once or twice a week. It will save money and calories! We have a couple of big trips possibly in the works for next year and I want to definitley be close to goal or at goal when that time comes!! Even if not that - I would like to feel better about myself anyway! We are also going to the rodeo at the beginnning of February and even if I don't lose alot of weight by then I do hope to be able to buy a cute, comfortable pair of jeans!!

I have a juiceman juicer and I have heard people talking about "detoxing". I thought about doing that. Have you ever heard anything - good or bad - about that. It just might be a good way to get all of this holiday "junk" out of my system and give this life change a good jump start!

No comments: