Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Weigh-In Wednesday: Traci

Girl, you're not alone!!! I gained 4.2 lbs in 3 days! That's horrible. The way I look at it is if I had not of lost the 7.8 lbs that I did since the beginning, than that would be 4.2 lbs on top of what I already weighed! Which would be 225 lbs...8 lbs more than I did this morning. That may be a warped way of looking at it...but it makes it easier to accept. Notice I didn't post my "stats" yesterday. It's because they weren't real good. I did ok until I got home. There was one lonely piece of cheesecake sitting in the fridge.....and well the rest I think you know. I then had two chocolate race cars and a mini bag of M&M's. That was all before dinner! Today is going better though. I'm on track, but need to get in some water. I haven't had any today. Just 2 big glasses of tea!!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Well aren't we just alike - as usual! Yes my stats yesterday were bad. I havn't always posted mine but I a going to start. I feel satisfied and I have done really good today except for my water which I am trying to get down. I have alot to do at home and there is lots of candy laying around so I HAVE to take my pill in an hour or so so I won't do bad!!

What do you think about those "Crystal Light To Go" that you put in your water? Does that still count as water if you use those?