Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So Much More...

This thing is so much more to me. It is about losing the weight, changing my life, losing the bad attitude, becoming a better person in all of my relationships in my life! Life is too short to sit around and wait for tomorrow - who knows if we have tomorrow!

I had decided that by the end of this year I would like to lose 10lbs. I am up to 6 and you never know how things go week to week so hopefully that goal will be reached. I feel it will be. My reward? Won't be food! I am going to treat myself to a new pair of earrings! Everytime I reach a goal that I set here in writing by a certain date I am going to treat myself. Of course, it won't always be something expensive! I might only spend $2.00 on those earrings but I am going to get them! Better than the $2.00 I would usually spend on a coke and candy bar!

2 comments:

Traci said...

My ultimate reward will be getting to try for baby # 2!! But my first mini reward (which I am now 8lbs away from) will be some new pair of good jeans. I've been wanting to buy a new pair, but it's pointless to buy them now, when I plan to keep losing.

Tiff said...

We are undecided about baby #2. We have gone back and forth on the issue and though I would love to have another child and get baby fever bad on some days I can make a whole list of reasons I don't want another one! Decisions, decisions!