Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Weigh-In Wednesday: Tiffany

This post is so sad! I don't even feel like posting a picture! Oh the misery!! I weighed this morning and I was at *gulp* 259! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Of course eating Christmas food and finger food about 10+ times over the past couple of weeks will do that to you!! I am still 3 lbs less than I oringially started way back in August but I am NOW 1lb heavier than when we officially started this! Yikes!

I am glad to have it all out in the open and that I am being honest - like I keep saying and telling myself - that is what this is about! If I am not honest here then I won't be honest with myself and I won't ever lose weight!

I do feel good that I am back on CC. I have done really good today. I brought my breakfast and my lunch and know what I am going to have for dinner so that is good!

B - Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 160; Capri Sun - 90
L - Michelina's Cheese Lasagna - 280; Capri Sun - 90
D - Hot Dog w/Bun - 310 (If I have 1 w/Bun and 1 w/o Bun it would be 543; If I have two it would be 620)

So depend on what I eat tonight my Calorie intake will be between 930 - 1240. I haven't taken my pill today but I am gonig to take it after lunch because it is the afternoon and when I first get home that I need more energy! Plus I eat worse in the afternoon and at home so that might help save me! I also plan to get AT LEAST half my water in before I leave work today! Next weigh-in from me you will be seeing fireworks!!!

No comments: