Monday, December 19, 2005

WHEW! What A Blur!!




SO! I am actually here typing a post! It is a miracle! We have been SO busy and plan on being that way right through the end of this year! Alot has been going on and I am worn out but I am still trying to stay in the Christmas spirit. Hmm...first here are some pictures from a Christmas party one of my bestfriends Carla and I had. The first one is me and my hubby (what a cutie he is!). The second one is me and my "girls!" - Carla, Brooke, Me and Jessica. We had a good time but all and all glad it is over! It was a lot of work but worth it!

This past week we have been pretty busy. Trying to get some OT in at work AND I had a final in the night class I took this semester. I am taking another one next semester but for now I am glad no more school! I don't think I could handle it through the holidays!!

My daughter was sick Friday so I missed work - I hate she was sick b/c she missed her Christmas party at school and I missed some hours I really needed. I went up to the office to pick up some things to work on for the weekend. I got pretty good hours but wish I could have gotten some more! A glass busted in our dishwasher so that has been a mess and now our dishwasher sounds funny! Our dryer went out and we had to buy one of those and that stupid thing cost us too much money for this time of year! Ugh! Oh well. I plan on getting the washer to match after the first of the year so I won't be "mismatched". Well because of all of this I had to miss a Christmas party that I was supposed to go to Saturday night and then New Years I had plans that had to be canceled though I am sure people understand that when you don't have them money you just don't have the money. PLUS, I am already tired and if you add all the Christmas celebrating that I am getting ready to do I know I will be tired then and I probably would not have been able to stay awake at that party NOR do I plan on being awake when we ring in the new year! To tell you the extent of how tired I am going to be let me just say my daughter has around EIGHTEEN (18) grandparents!!! How you ask? Well that is another post in itself!

Have a good one!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Sounds like your hanging in there girl! Brooks hair has goten long! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun-busy post. You made me smile as you always do. Sorry 'bout the dryer... mine went out a year or so ago... You don't realize how much they are needed until they go out. As is the case for many things. Loved your pictures and I adore you. What a good friend YOU are. Hope you get to slow down and stick your feet up this Christmas Holiday and I hope all your Christmas Dreams come true! Hugs Sent!

wanda said...

Yep, you brought a smile to my face as well! It's so good to see you happy and smiling. Your such a beauty!
I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday season and I wish you the happiest and Merriest of Christmas's!

Desiree said...

You have been busy.... thanks for sharing the photo. You don't look exhausted in the photos.. .riding the high of the moment, I guess!

Ouch! to the Dryer problem - our Washer is currently not working, we are waiting on a part we may have by the 28th, in the mean time I get to experience laundromats! Yee ha.

Sorry your daughter was sick, hope it is all over now.

18 grandparents? I'm sure there is a story behind that! See you... take care.