Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Weigh-In Wednesday - Tiffany

Well not so good this morning! I went back up to 255. I figured I had though. I just laughed when I read your last post about Christmas food. I have already celebrated Christmas with work, bunco, Garretts, Iveys and the Barnettes. I still have to celebrate with the Smiths, Brian's dad's family, Brian's mom's family and my mom. THEN at some point I have to get together with three of my friends to celebrate. We have also had some kind of food EVERY day at work!! This afternoon we are having hor' derves and libations! So needless to say I have been eating, eating, eating!! I will say I haven't eaten as much as I usually would have! I do hate there was that three pound gain BUT if this site is going to work we have to be honest about the good AND the bad!! That includes eating and weigh-ins! SO my goal for next weigh-in is NOT to gain anymore weight. Even if I don't lose any or lose much I DO NOT want to gain anymore!!

Beginning Weight: 262
Last Weigh In: 252
This Weigh In: 255

2 comments:

Traci said...

I think that is a perfect goal, especially for this time of year. I'm going to make that my goal also.

Tiff said...

Sounds good to me! Better than gaining the extra 10lbs most people gain over the holidays. By next Christmas we should hopefully be stronger and be more prepared. We started this at a bad time of the year BUT at least we are trying!!!!