Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dr's Appt

I went for my Adipex follow up today. Last time I was there (s0metime in Nov) I weighed in at 228.5 Today I was at 214 (I weighed in this morning at home at 211, i ate breakfast and have had 60 oz of water since then though). She said 14 lbs in that amount of time was great. She called in the refills and I go back on the 14th of February. My goal is to be at 199 by then. That's almost 4 lbs a week but I'm going to push myself to do it. If they can do it on the BL then I can do it. I'm bumping the cardio up to 40 minutes a night, sticking to my 1200 on the weekends and getting at least 100 oz of water a day. I can do this and SO CAN YOU!!! I know it's hard, but we've got to keep keepin' on. Not only for ourselves but for the kids.
WE ARE WORTH THE EFFORT AND TIME!!
Are you still taking the Adipex? I don't think I would have gotten this far without it. The nurse that did my weigh in took it for 6 months. She looks awesome. She lost 70lbs. She showed me her "fat" pictures. They were very inspirational!

No comments: