Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm Back!

Well I have been out of the loop lately haven't I? I will cut to the chase with my weight. I am back at 255. One less than last week but not where I wanted to be at this point in the game. I have had SO much going on:

1. Missing days with Baylee & I being sick.
2. Playing "catch up" when I am at work.
3. Taking a night class - fun, fun!
4. ATTEMPTING to get my home in some kind of order!

Needless to say, as usual, I put my health on the back burner. I have GOT to stop doing that. I have also decided no matter how much I WANT to lose weight and how much I "cut back" if I don't start drinking my water like I should and exercise I will NEVER make it! I talked to Brian and we are going to work on getting our extra bedroom cleaned up and the exercise equipment brought back in there. It has been hard to exercise because the only time I have time to do it is first thing in the morning and late at night and by then I don't want to walk by my self. (Especially since we don't have street lights!) SO one thing at a time. I plan on working on the extra bedroom tonight and tomorrow. As of Monday I will have my exercise equipment in there and I will be back in the game. I HAVE to do this and I know I can it is just like sometimes I let life get in the way. I am VERY proud of you! You have done so well!

No comments: