Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Food Finds

Crystal Light Sugar Free Hard Candies - 25 calories, these are really good and 4 of them actually equals 1/2 of a fruit serving - they are at the bottom of the page
Pillsbury wheat roll - 90 calories, these are awesome, much more flavor than the regular dinner roll, the boys prefer them too

I made spaghetti using the new Organic Ragu and I used the Barilla Pasta Plus that has added fiber, protein and omega 3 (really good, taste just like regular pasta) and I used 93% fat free ground turkey. Yum!!

I like the idea of organic. The spaghetti sauce was sooo good. I assumed that it would be gross because it was healthier. It tasted pure..does that make sense? It was just like I had taken tomatoes from the vine and crushed them. I would love to switch to buying mostly organic products, but it's expense at the specialty stores.

No comments: