Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oh no!!

I just realized that I am 10 lbs and 10 days away from my first mini-goal. My deal with Bobby was that as long as I met my goal we could wait and try for baby number 2 in April, but if I didn't meet it then I would agree to go ahead and start trying. My whole excuse for not wanting to have another baby right now is that I want to lose some weight first. Well I have been saying that for a year now, so he said if I could prove to him that I was serious this time that we would wait until April. I better get my butt moving. I think if I can lose at least 5 more and be only 5 away from my goal that I can convince him that I am doing good.... I'll blame it on the holidays. I have got to be very good from this point forward. You better believe my butt will be on that treadmill tonight!

No comments: