Monday, January 09, 2006

New Outlook!

Wow! Sounds like the Trafany Fruit Flush is doing good for you!!! I should have at least try to modify it instead of quitting completely. Have I ever told you about my feminine problems? Without going into too many details - I can go for a year without a period and then I can turn around and go for months and months with one. It has been a nightmare. I got put back on BC Thursday to help regulate it. (When we get ready to try "baby making" I will get put on something else but decided I didn’t want to end up pregnant before WDW!) Anyway, I started taking it Thursday. My "problem" thus far has seemed to "clear up" and I am telling you I feel SO much better!! It also problem helps that I was more active yesterday!! I really feel great. It is a good feeling! I have decided to also come up with kind of my own "diet" plan.

Water
I know for sure I don’t drink enough. This is something I really need to bring in to my diet because without it the weight won’t come off as fast. I remember once you telling me that on one of the plans you tried you tried they say to drink half of your weight in water. Half of my weight would be about 15 8oz glasses. I have a hard time drinking water when I eat so 5 of those ten glasses will be at my 5 different meal/snack times and I will use my "orange" crystal light in those along with another glass of regular water. The other glasses will be "gulp" straight water in between meals! I think this will help A LOT!

Exercise
Truthfully you can’t really lose weight without adding this in. I am going to try to do something everyday for at least 20 minutes for the next two weeks. If I go over that is fine as long as I do something EVERYDAY for 20 minutes.

Food!
For the next two weeks I am going to stick to a strict diet Monday - Friday. On the weekends I am going to be more laid back though I will still somewhat watch what I eat but I won’t be counting calories. Come Monday morning back to my diet! My food for the next week will consist of this:

8oz Water

B - Oatmeal & Crystal Light Water + 8oz Water

16oz Water

S - Orange & Crystal Light Water + 8oz Water

16oz Water

L - Creamy Chicken Soup @ Hand, Dannon Yogurt w/Fiber, Banana & Crystal Light Water
+ 8oz Water

16oz Water

D - Grilled: Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast, 1 cup Zucchini, 1 cup Broccoli, 1 cup Mushrooms & Crystal Light Water + 8oz Water

2 Cups Milk

Protein: 3 Servings
Fruit: 4 Servings
Veggies: 3 Servings
Dairy: 3 Servings
Calories: 1150

What do you think?

No comments: