Sunday, January 08, 2006

I failed Miserably!

So I tried the first "protein" day. I did okay until about 2:00pm. I used a protein mix that Brian had at the house that he had bought awhile back. Let just say I had to "gag" it down in the first place then by 2:00pm when I tried to drink it again it LITERALLY made me sick. After that even the smell of it or the THOUGHT of it made me sick. It was horrible!!! It was something like one of these but it is fruit punch flavored. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. I wish I would have thought of the low-carb slim fast. So now I need to start again! I don't get paid again until Friday and don't have the money so let me know how your part goes - I look forward to seeing your stats for those days - and I will try the "Traci & Tiffany" version of the Fruit-Flush Detox. I would think it would still be pretty good. I just can't even imagine trying to "gag" down another one of those protein shakes!! I still haven't eaten too terribly bad but I have not necessarily eaten that great yet either. I think Baylee and I will get out for a walk this afternoon and the next couple of afternoons since I have done NO walking and have not drank hardley any water. Those are the two things I am going to focus on right now. I am still going to watch what I am eating but focus alot on exercise and water for the next couple of weeks...you know make 'em a habit. I want this SO bad but thus far I have had a pretty hard time with it. I am still glad we have this though....it makes me feel more accountable when I know I have to answer to Trafany. I guess it is not supposed to be easier is it! I know I can do this - I just need to get with it!

Congrats on the weight loss! If you keep it going you will be at your 1st mini-goal by the 15th!! I was doing okay until the holidays. As of last weigh in I am still 30lbs away from my first mini-goal. I am giving myself until May 15th to reach that first mini-goal. That is only between 1.5 and 2.0 lbs a week. I have to, have to, have to, HAVE to make myself do this! I do NOT want to spend another summer miserable. No I won't be at my goal weight by summer but if I could at least feel like I am working towards something that would be good! I am ready to throw out all thos 22/24 clothes and be in a 18/20. At that point I will really feel like I am achieving something! That will be awesome!

Yes send me some of that stuff and I have seen that audioblog thing on another site - pretty cool!

No comments: