Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Weigh-In Wednesday: Tiffany


Well I weighed in this morning....255. Still not as low as I was on my first weigh-in; however, I am down 4 lbs from last weeks 259 and still less that the 262 that I started with way back in August.

I am going to sign up for that Discovery Health thing - great idea!

Any loss - 1.3lbs or not - is great! You go girl!

Well look at it this way even if you do have to start trying now you can still continue to try to lose weight. I mean considering the other problems you have had in the past you may or may not get pregnant on your first couple of tries!! Also, there are alot of workout tapes etc for pregnant mom's. It would also be good for the baby for you to eat healthier and at least walk so don't look at it as a bad thing if you have to start so soon - just stay on track no matter what! If you keep up the good eating and exercising habits through out the pregnancy and don't use the pregnancy as an excuse you will drop the weight SO fast after you have the baby!

I found this kind of "detox" in a magazine I saw at the store yesterday and I picked it up. The lady that told about it lost 9lbs in 3 days. Of course *results not typical*. Anyway, I am going to try it tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. On the 1st day it is alot of Protein shakes etc, 2nd and 3rd days it is alot of fruits. The article really explains it. I will scan it in and email it to you in the morning just in case you want to try it too. They say you can do the detox for 3 days and then regular diet for 4 days and then start over. They were saying you can do this up to 12 weeks or so and it really "cleanses" your body and gives your weight loss a boost!

No comments: