Wednesday, January 04, 2006

WOOHOO!!!

Congrats on the 4lbs!! Love the picture!!

Yes please send it my way...I think I will try it. You are exactly right on the pregnancy thing. I want to eat healthy and still exercise. Last time I think I used being pregnant as an excuse to
be lazy and eat whatever.....and now look at me!!

I'm going to sign up for the discovery health thing today! BTW I found a new little snack..well the snack isn't new, but I didn't know that they had so few calories. Only 110 calories in the breadstick variety.


I found an off brand at Family Dollar and it only has 95 calories....every little calorie counts. It's just as yummy!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thank you! Okay - I will go sign up today also. Good to know about the little snack!! I will email you that thing tomorrow...doesn't hurt to try!