Thursday, January 19, 2006

Weigh - In Wednesday: A Day Late!

I was out sick yesterday so I missed my weigh in. I told you I gained two pounds from my last weigh in from all of my pigging out! Well I am back down to 256 - one pound more than last week and one pound less than a couple of days ago!

I am really into it today! I feel great! I took some vitamins. I took a B Comples (which is good for your metabolism) that contains Vitamin C and Iron (which I need because I have low iron.) I am also starting today on taking Juice Plus. I don't know if you have ever heard of it but it isn't really a "supplement" it is considered "whole food". You can get info from www.juiceplus.com
A lady at work told me about it when I first started here. There is no replacement for actually eating the fruits and veggies but it is good for someone that cannot get all the required ones in each day. Here is a little info on it:

INFO FOR JUICE PLUS

Just two Orchard Blend capsules and two Garden Blend capsules provide the vitamin C of four oranges, the beta carotene of three raw carrots, and more vitamin E than several servings of spinach and broccoli … plus the many other vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and antioxidants found in the fruit and vegetable powders they contain.

Juice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in convenient and inexpensive capsule form. Juice Plus+ Orchard Blend® contains seven of the most nutritious fruits around:
apples, oranges, pineapple, cranberries, peaches, acerola cherries, and papaya. Juice Plus+ Garden Blend® contains ten nutrient-dense vegetables and grains: carrots, parsley, beets, kale, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, and barley and oat fibers.

Taking Juice Plus+® capsules every day provides the nutritional foundation we so desperately need that is so lacking in our diets today.
There is no substitute for eating a wide variety of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables, at least 7-13 servings every day. But if you’re like most people, you don’t eat enough fruits or vegetables or enough variety. And those fruits and vegetables that we do eat tend to be overprocessed, over-cooked, or too far removed from the field, and thus lack much of the nutrition provided by fresh, raw fruits and vegetables. That’s why there’s Juice Plus+®. It’s a convenient, affordable, and natural whole food based nutritional product that harnesses the nutritional power of 17 vegetables, fruits, and grains. Juice Plus+® is not a vitamin supplement, providing a limited number of handpicked nutrients. Juice Plus+® is a whole food based product providing the wide array of nutrients found in a variety of nutritious fruits, vegetables, and grains. It’s the next best thing to fruits and vegetables … because we don’t get nearly enough of the real thing every day
.

No comments: